Saturday 14 November 2009


It is digusting weather outside, so I am happy to be inside adding new products to the website, even if it is the weekend. At this time of year I seem to work every spare hour there is - thank goodness I have an understanding husband!

Harry (age 2) is watching a Tractor Ted DVD on another computer in the office. He has watched it so many times he is telling me what they are going to say next - and he is word perfect!

Oliver and his friend are playing with lego, between whizzing in and out on ride-on motorbike!

The children have been testing some new DVDs which are coming very soon - Emily (8) and Oliver (6) both love them - more to be revealed soon!

I am just adding a new Bruder horse shelter and fencing to the website. These have been promised since the summer, so we are delighted that they have finally turned up in time for Christmas. I think they will be an even bigger seller than the new Breyer Horse Cruiser, which is galloping out the door.

Right, back to work.....

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment