Wednesday 4 November 2009


I have just received a present from a grateful customer! A lovely lady needed some model dogs and ducks for a 50th birthday cake she was making at very short notice. We managed to dodge the postal strike and get them to her in the nick of time. She sent me a picture of the cake, which is fantastic - unfortunately it isn't clear enough to put on the web, or I would show you.

I do however, have an amazing picture of a cake that a customer decorated last year (see above), using a couple of our model horses. Doesn't it look amazing!
Taking of being creative, my middle child after 10 days of half-term decided, at bedtime the night before he was due back at school, to announce that he had to make a robot for the next morning. So at 7 o'clock last night we were cutting and sticking, to make a cardboard work of art.... so much for an early night before they go back to school.
Still, he is now back at school (phew!). I have a sick child at home and a toddler running around but it is still a lot quieter than it has been for the past 2 weeks.
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment