Wednesday 29 July 2009

Holidays and clocks

Oh what lovely weather! At least there are some who are enjoying it - the pigs! Sausage and Bacon are having a lovely time in the mud. Their field has all been ploughed up in their quest for roots and grubs and with all the rain has become a complete mud bath. They have really grown - as soon as the weather improves I will take some more photos of them.


Some people who have been enjoying the summer holidays are Thomas and Oliver. Here is a picture of them having a great day out at The Alnwick Garden, in Northumberland, well worth a visit, especially if you have kids, I am told.
Meanwhile, I am tucked up in the nice warm office putting some great new tractor clock, digger clock and horse clocks on the website, whilst supervising cake making the my 6-year old son. They are gorgeous (the clocks, not the cakes), I have already given some as presents for children.
Enjoy the holidays!
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment